Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dubai Ladies Club Workshops




I am very pleased to say that my FIRST Dubai caricature workshop was not only a success but great fun for us all. The setting is gorgeous,as us ladies will appreciate, and the studios comfortable well appointed. Many thanks to the ladies for their support.


I am excited to announce that due to demand I will be running another workshop..my very special Intermediate Caricature Workshop! If you have some background in art or drawing please come along and try a new skill. This course is especially good for Animation students. These will begin in August, date to be confirmed. If you are interested in joining in this new exciting art for Dubai, please contact Maryam Al Ghurair,


Art Centre Executive .


0097 14 3499922 ext 301




No comments: